Arelauquen Golf & Country Club has one of the more interesting golf course in the Patagonia. Its 18 holes surrounded by deep-blue lakes, big mountains and natural forests, it is a design of Vicente “Chino” Fernandez. Its construction shows the internationally available know-how, ensuring the course’s competitiveness.
The Country Club is near to the City of Bariloche and its golf course is open all-year around, for members as well as tourists, with all the necessary services provided at the clubhouse.
- Type: Parkland
- Holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Yards: 6.693
- From March 1st to 31st
- Opens at 9 am. Closes at 8 pm / Last round 18 holes at 3 pm, last round 9 holes at 6 pm /
- Golf Clubhouse: 9 am to 7.30 pm
- From April 1st to 30th
- Opens at 9 am. Closes at 7 pm / Last round 18 holes at 2 pm, last round 9 holes at 4 pm
- From May 1st to August 30th
- Opens at 9 am. Closes at 6 pm / Last round 18 holes at 1 pm, last round 9 holes at 3 pm
- From September 1st to November 30th
- Opens at 9 am. Closes at 8 pm / Last round 18 holes at 2.30 pm, last round 9 holes at 5 pm
- From December 1st to February 28th
- Opens at 9 am. Closes at 9 pm / Last round 18 holes at 3 pm, last round 9 holes at 6 pm
- Opening time: Same as the court opening time.
- Closing time: Two hours before the court’s closing time.
- From May to October: Closed on Mondays.
Time and use of the court is subject to weather conditions and works carried out on it.
San Eliseo Golf & Country Club covers 60 hectares and was laid out according to USGA ...
Named “Golf Club Argentino” for being the first golf club in the country created by argentine ...
This golf course is located in Miramar town, in the atlantic coast of Buenos Aires province. It was ...