The Hilton Buenos Aires hotel is situated in the Puerto Madero District, one of the newest and most picturesque neighborhoods in the city and is just a short walk to the financial district, prominent tourist attractions, restaurants and nightlife, with quick access routes to both the domestic and international airports.
- Stunning views of Puerto Madero, including the yachts on the river, Casa Rosada Government House, and the surrounding green areas.
- Spacious Guestrooms with a comfortable work area, high-speed Internet access, LCD 32″ TV’s, multiple-line phones, electronic safe to store your laptop, dressing room and marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub.
- Suites offer additional features such as stylish lounge, with LCD 42″ TV’s and dining area.
- Executive Lounge: 1,500 square foot lounge with upscale furnishings, offering a relaxing and productive setting with complimentary continental breakfast and beverages throughout the day and a terrace with great views of the city.
- Health Club Fitness & Spa: it features an exclusive technology with a computerized system allowing guests to customize their workout and monitor their progress. The Hair Boutique provides manicure and pedicure, hair-styling and special make up and bridal services.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Sun Deck: a roof top heated pool, with a calming ambience and impressive views overlooking the city and Rio de la Plata.
- Restaurants & Bars: enjoy great dining and cocktails in Buenos Aires at the El Faro Restaurant and the Mosto Wine Bar
- 24-hour Business Center: available at our guest’s convenience
Estancia El Colibrí is located in Córodoba Province in the city of Santa Catalina. Its ...
Tower Inn & Suites San Rafael is located in the south of the Province of Mendoza, near Atuel ...
Hostería Los Notros is located in Calafate, in the Porvince of Santa Cruz, in front of the Perito ...